Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Return to Paris

From Zagreb to Paris takes a the better part of a day. I take a night train from Zagreb to Munich, Germany and from Munich another train to Mannheim, Germany. Finally a train from Mannheim to Paris. Walking out from the metro stop at opera I feel like I am home. The feeling of familiarity during a time where everything feel new is nice welcome. I will stay in Paris a few nights until I can figure out my plan of action for Spain as well as fix a power supply problem I am having with my Dell laptop. Since about a day after arriving at Zagreb my power adapter has stopped charging my battery. For some reason the power supply no longer detected and will no longer charge. I can still run my computer off the power supply but my battery will only keep draining and draining. A less than 1 year old laptop that has had this many problems already has been quite disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment