Friday, August 1, 2008

First Goodbyes

Tonight is the last day for the study aboard program. We grab our last drinks of sangria, supposedly the best in Spain across the street at one of the smokiest pubs that I’ve ever been to. In the morning I say goodbye to everyone and move locations to Delan’s apartment. Most of the guys will be doing a short trek of Europe. Nang will be joining Mark and then going home around the same time. Mark left me his month long metro pass and I decide to take advantage of it to see a lot of the sights of Barcelona that I have missed.

IMG_2524

IMG_2504

The rest of the time in Barcelona I spend hanging out with Delan and hitting the beaches. I was able to visit a lot more of the touristy sites, however on a speedier timeline due to some unforeseen circumstances.

IMG_9409

IMG_9411

IMG_9419

IMG_9422

IMG_9423

No comments:

Post a Comment