Saturday, August 16, 2008

Laosanne & Lucern

IMG_9678

The two L cities were all that I could squeeze into my Switzerland tour before my plane leaves for Morocco. My next stop is Lausanne. Our hostel is near the train station and a good half hour walk to the lake. The lake area is picturesque like many parts of Switzerland. The water blends into the distant mountain. The effect makes the mountains look like they’re actually floating in the air.

IMG_9664

IMG_9646

IMG_9702

Lucern is famous for its wooden bridge. I stayed in Lucern a lot longer since the rain hindered most of my exploration the first two days. None the less I was able to check out the markets and around the water and marina area. The weather in Lucern is definitely cooler. When the sun is out a short sleeve tshirt is fine, but when it disappears behind the clouds a light jacket is necessary.

IMG_9733

IMG_9748

IMG_9787

IMG_9786

No comments:

Post a Comment