Friday, June 6, 2008

My Laptop Died

IMG_1819

Hello friends. Sad news but my Dell XPS m1330 has died after in its first 7months of use. I am guessing that the graphics card has overheated since I get vertical lines during boot and during initial post, before bios even pops up. I still have a 1 year warranty so hopefully I can get this resolved in Europe. The problem is I dont have a permanent location and won't be speaking the native language. Wish me luck, but otherwise this site maybe be dead for a while too.

This is Wei signing off for now =(

1 comment:

  1. Cheer up, its "just" a laptop. People used to live without them... You will keep on you travel and you will enjoy it with or without your laptop, ok? lol. If theres sthg I can do for you either in Paris or in Madrid, you just have to tell me. Good luck, and dont let your laptop put you down. All the best from Paris

    ReplyDelete